so, i was supposed to work today.
but then i paid someone a ridiculous amount of money to cover my shift.
here's what i did instead.
1. sleep a lovely, fabulous, and extra cuddle-icious sleep until 1:15 p.m. which isn't really as bad as it sounds, if you consider the fact that i didn't go to bed until 5 a.m. but which is still kind-of bad.
2. go to work anyway. but do not work. have a drink with friend tim and play megatouch. do all this without brushing hair or washing face, causing people to ask if i am stoned or if i have been crying, because apparently the look of my face au natural causes people to be really concerned about me.
3. go to book store. spend $60 on books which i have no time to read--with the 18 credit hours and the job and whatnot. bought Nabokov's Butterfly, One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Thirteen Days by Robert Kennedy, The World According to Garp by John Irving, and the new(est) Harry Potter book. really want to read, but feel very sleepy.
4. come home. eat kentucky fried chicken with roommate. watch end of Hillary Duff movie on TV.
5. check email. no one loves me. feel very worn out from all the sleeping, shopping, and eating. it's 6:15 p.m. sounds like a good time for a nap.
6. wake up at 7:30 p.m. still sleepy. room is a mess. clothes are dirty. homework is not done. hate life.
7. 7:45 p.m. decide instead of doing homework I should bitch to my blog about how lazy i am.
the moral of the story?
amount of money I would have made at work today=$120.
amount of money i paid someone to take my shift=$50.
sleeping and buying books all day=priceless.