Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Well, This Just Doesn't Seem Right At All

You Are Apple Pie

You're the perfect combo of comforting and traditional
Those who like you crave security


See, I answered a couple of questions, and then this thinger told me that apparently I am apple pie.

I call shenannigans on that.

I think the problem is that one of the questions was "what do you prefer to drink with your pie?"
And the choices were ridiculous things like coffee, tea, water, and milk.
There was no mention of vodka.
I'm sure that if I would have been allowed to say 'vodka,' I would not be labeled as apple pie.

I mean, I enjoy the taste of apple pie, don't get me wrong.
It just doesn't seem right...

5 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Bloody hell I'm Apple Pie too.. Dogs!!

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn it I am apple pie too...it must be a conspiracy.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Pete said...

i tried a couple of times doing just random answers. i was able to get lemon meringue pie. most of the stuff on that website was pretty lame anyway.

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apple pie too, BIG BOY!

5:53 PM  
Blogger tiffany said...

not strawberry nana, fluffy?


i don't know.

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home