i should be writing about some nonsense or another already. I KNOW.
i don't know.
i still feel a little blah.
so, for the sake of posting, i present the meme-thing i was tagged with weeks ago. (thanks, star!)
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? well, it depends. do i need to have a career, or am i so wealthy that i can build a house and then just chill out forever? because, were it not for the whole 'making something of one's self' thing, i would have moved to key west A LONG ASS time ago.
2. What's your favorite article of clothing? at the moment? my fleecy polar bear pajama pants and my uggs. but that's a decision based purely in comfort, not in hotness. obviously.
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? sigh. I DON'T KNOW! it changes every time. seriously. although, i suppose i have a pretty consistent 'thing' for shaggy hair. mmmmmmm.
4. What's the last CD that you bought? what is a c.d.? but really, i don't think i've bought a c.d. in five years or something. and no, it's not because i'm stealing all my music.
5. Where's your favorite place to be? watching our band at dirty harry's in key west. or, anywhere in key west. if not, at my computer or snuggling.
6. Where is your least favorite place to be? on an airplane. or, lying in bed awake all night when i have to work in the morning.
7. What's your favorite place to be massaged? the ouchy spot on my back. it's kind of between my spine and my left shoulder blade. it hurts ALL OF THE TIME, and i can often be seen rubbing up against corners and stuff, trying to get it to stop hurting. it never works, though.
8. Strong in mind or strong in body? i don't get it...are we talking about me, or are we talking about what i think is important? at any rate, a nice body is fun, but if you're dumb? well, you're dumb. and what can i do with that?
9. What time do you wake up in the morning? i go to bed in the morning.
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? blender? no...microwave. for sure.
11. What makes you really angry? far too many things.
12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? I DO PLAY AN INSTRUMENT!
13. Favorite color? brown. and dark red.
14. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV? mini fuel efficient SUVs, like mine.
15. Do you believe in an afterlife? i believe in the possibility of an afterlife.
16. Favorite children's book? the paper bag princess.
17. What is your favorite season? fall. especially with a pot of captain morgan's and apple cider simmering on the stove.
18. Your least favorite household chore? all. of. them. oh, except cooking. i like to cook. i just prefer if someone else cleans up the mess.
19. If you could have one super power, what would it be? hmmm. sounds complicated. how about--make peace? is that a super power?
20. If you have a tattoo, what is it? i don't have a tattoo. but i have seriously been considering getting a little pink crown tattoo'd on me somewhere. any suggestions?
21. Can you juggle? um, no. half of the time i can't even catch one thing that is being gently tossed directly to me.
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? my dad, and my grandmas. obviously.
23. What's your favorite day? lately it's been friday nights, even though we haven't really been out in forever.
24. What's in the trunk of your car? i don't really have a trunk--but, the 'storage area' is full of books and shoes. my two favorite things!
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? preferably neither. i don't eat seafood, so sushi is out. and, no--i don't want to try a california roll, either. i know it's not fish--technically. but, it looks like fish and it smells like fish. so, no. as for hamburger--i do eat meat, but calling it hamburger sounds gross. *a* hamburger? maybe. but thinking of a big trough of ground meat called hamburger? grody. and also, no thanks.
i tag everyone reading this.
that's right, every last one of you.
now get to work!!