aren't i just the popular little blogger.
anyway, both jen and steph 'tagged' me, so i guess i'm fated to answer these questions.
plus, i'm on such a roll of posting more often lately, i'm happy to keep it going seeing as how i have a terrible cold and all the medecine means if i tried to come up with something to write on my own it might not make very much sense.*
anyway, here it goes.
FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE:
1. making, eating, and selling cookies at the cookie store in the mall.
2. waiting tables at bennigan's.
3. bartending at a sportsbar in ann arbor.
4. managing at the sportsbar in ann arbor.
FOUR JOBS YOU WISH YOU'D HAD:
1. professional reader and lay-around girl.
2. teacher of literature.
3. snuggler of justin timberlake.
4. anything that comes with health insurance and doesn't make me want to stab myself in the eyeball.
FOUR MOVIES YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN:
1. dirty dancing.
2. the english patient.
3. romeo and juliet.
4. i heart huckabees.
FOUR CITIES YOU'VE LIVED IN:
1. northville, mi.
2. ypsilanti, mi.
3. ann arbor, mi.
4. ummm...north side of ann arbor, mi?
FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH:
1. grey's anatomy.
2. sex and the city. yes, still. shut up.
3. anything on the food network, EXCEPT molto mario and semi-homeade. the people on those shows give me the creeps.
4. lost. (but, i watch the dvd's, so please don't tell me what's going on in the new season).
FOUR PLACES YOU'VE BEEN ON VACATION/TRAVELED TO:
1. key west, fla. (and every other part of florida)
2. paris, france. (for a month when i was 16)
3. park city, utah. (for a week with my father's side of the family every thanksgiving, and sometimes for sundance)
4. maui, oahu, and hawaii, ha. (i've been 4 times, all before i was 11 years old. lame)
FOUR WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY:
1. myspace. yes, i am a loser.
2. for items 2, 3, 4, and so on, please see my links list.
FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS:
1. potatoes. anything with potatoes. also, almost any carb of any sort. especially if it involves any kind of sour cream or cheesey goodness.
2. my gandma eckhout's spaghetti. now, my grandma was not italian. but holy crap was this some good spaghetti. i try to make it the way she did, and once it tasted so close that i actually started crying, just remembering her. but i guess i'm lacking the skill because mine always tastes different.
3. anything that i didn't have to prepare myself.
don't get me wrong--i love to cook. i'm addicted to the food network, and i love to cook for other people. but i don't like to eat the food i made, at least not until later. it's weird. plus, it seems like things that other people make for me just taste way better. this includes, but is not limited to, blt's and chicken salad sandwiches prepared by lamamala, breakfasts or hamburger delight prepared by papa bates, and potato salad prepared by vinny (aka big furry bear).
FOUR THINGS YOU WON'T EAT:
1. anything that lives in water.
2. anything that would scare you if you saw it crawling around your house, even if someone offered me a lot of money
4. any meat that i had to see raw.
FOUR THINGS YOU WISH YOU COULD EAT OR DRINK RIGHT NOW:
1. this really good garlicky dip stuff that they make at the cheesecake factory. there is no cheesecake factory in michigan, because michigan sucks ass.
2. a pain in the ass with an extra shot (for only $1!!!!) on duval street.
3. grandma eckhout's spaghetti.
4. ooooh--a sugary crepe from a street vendor in paris.
FOUR THINGS IN YOUR BEDROOM:
4. a shit ton of clothes.
FOUR THINGS YOU WISH YOU HAD IN YOUR BEDROOM:
1. bigger bed.
2. a mac.
3. more clothes.
4. justin timberlake.
FOUR THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. gonzaga t-shirt.
2. gray fleecey pj bottoms.
4. toe ring that's been on my toe for seven years, which i am afraid will never come off without taking my toe with it.
FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. key west.
2. las vegas. (jan 15!!!!)
3. park city. (thanksgiving!!!)
FOUR PEOPLE YOU’D REALLY LOVE TO HAVE DINNER WITH:
1. tom robbins or margaret atwood.
2. my favorite ex=prefessor, cecilia. fortunately, she emailed me the other day and i think we will be getting drunk together soon.
3. colin powell.
FOUR THINGS YOU ARE THINKING RIGHT NOW:
1. i wish i could breathe through my nose.
2. my room is a mess.
3. i'm hungry.
4. justin timberlake is bringing sexyback.
FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE THINGS:
1. laughing so hard you nearly pee your pants.
2. b.j., b.g., and lamamala.
3. the smell of a new book.
4. the ocean.
ok, so now that's over. but i really don't want to 'tag' anyone else. although i will just throw it out there that i really wouldn't mind reading pwt, pete, lady s, and dave's answers to these questions.
*see? that sentence made no sense!