i'm stealing this from lady s, because i have nothing interesting to say at the moment, and also because i know some of you also enjoy the opportunity to blog without actually having to think of anything for yourselves.
(ahem...steph? i'm talking to you. and also you, jen.)
here's this list thing, and i guess you're supposed to 'boldify' or in some other way make clear which things you've done.
so here's my list.
01. Bought everyone in the bar a drink i did this twice. on both occassions it was an idea that i later regretted. because drinks are not free.
02. Swam with wild dolphins
03. Climbed a mountain. hmmmm. no, i haven't climbed a mountain. but i do enjoy staying with my aunt and uncle who have a house on top of a mountain.
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid
06. Held a tarantula
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone
08. Said “I love you” and meant it sadly, i've also said it quite a few times when i didn't mean it. or, when i thought i meant it but quickly realized i was wrong.
09. Hugged a tree
10. Bungee jumped
11. Visited Paris
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea ha! this reminds me of a funny story to tell you later.
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise
14. Seen the Northern Lights
15. Gone to a huge sports game (and survived the crush afterwards) but i barely survived the hangover i had the next day.
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables
18. Touched an iceberg
19. Slept under the stars it was an accident, though. don't ask.
20. Changed a baby’s diaper
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
22. Watched a meteor shower
23. Gotten drunk on champagne
24. Given more than you can afford to charity of course, it doesn't take much to be 'more than i can afford.' like one time i gave a few dollars to a man playing drums on the street, and my friend said 'tiffany, put your money away. you're one paycheck away from needing to beg for money yourself.'
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
27. Had a food fight
28. Bet on a winning horse
29. Asked out a stranger
30. Had a snowball fight
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can
32. Held a lamb
33. Seen a total eclipse
34. Ridden a roller coaster
35. Hit a home run
36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment
39. Had two hard drives for your computer
40. Visited all 50 states
41. Taken care of someone who was drunk
42. Had amazing friends
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
44. Watched wild whales
45. Stolen a sign
46. Backpacked in Europe.
47. Taken a road-trip
48. Gone rock climbing
49. Midnight walk on the beach
50. Gone sky diving Worst Thing Ever.
51. Visited Ireland
52. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger’s table and had a meal with them
54. Visited Japan
55. Milked a cow
56. Alphabetized your CDs
57. Pretended to be a superhero
58. Sung karaoke and i would like to take this opportunity to apologize to anyone who was there.
59. Lounged around in bed all day
60. Played touch football and won, because i rule.
61. Gone scuba diving
62. Kissed in the rain
63. Played in the mud
64. Played in the rain
65. Gone to a drive-in theater my dad used to take me all the time when i was little.
66. Visited the Great Wall of China
67. Started a business
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken
69. Toured ancient sites
70. Taken a martial arts class
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight
72. Gotten married
73. Been in a movie
74. Crashed a party
75. Gotten divorced
76. Gone without food for 5 days
77. Made cookies from scratch they weren't very good, though.
78. Won first prize in a costume contestfor being a 'survivor of the titanic' for halloween when i was in 5th grade.
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice um, no. but i have ridden a gondola at the venetian hotel in las vegas.
80. Gotten a tattoo
81. Rafted the Snake River i have been white water rafting, but i don't know the name of the river. it was in west virginia, and it was scary. that's all i know.
82. Been on television news programs as an “expert”
83. Got flowers for no reason
84. Performed on stage
85. Been to Las Vegas
86. Recorded music
87. Eaten shark
88. Kissed on the first date
89. Gone to Thailand
90. Bought a house
91. Been in a combat zone
92. Buried one/both of your parents
93. Been on a cruise ship
94. Spoken more than one language fluently mais, ne pas plus. or something like that.
95. Performed in Rocky Horror
96. Raised children
97. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over however, i do often want to do this. erika? are you ready for me?
101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn’t stop when you knew someone was looking as long as they can't HEAR me, we're all good.
103. Had plastic surgery i would like some, though.
104. Survived an accident that you shouldn’t have survived
105. Wrote articles for a large publication
106. Lost over 100 pounds
107. Held someone while they were having a flashback
108. Piloted an airplane bah!!! noooooooo!
109. Touched a stingray
110. Broken someone’s heart sorry bout that.
111. Helped an animal give birth
112. Won money on a T.V. game show
113. Broken a bone i broke a bone in my foot falling into a hole that was about 2 inches deep. i am a dumbass.
114. Gone on an African photo safari
115. Had a facial part pierced other than your ears
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild
118. Ridden a horse this is not something that i'm good at.
119. Had major surgery depends on what you call 'major.' i've had tubes put in my ears twice, and i've had my tonsils out. but i don't think that counts.
120. Had a snake as a pet but my sister did. she's weird.
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
122. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours it's called mono. and it sucks.
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states
124. Visited all 7 continents
125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
126. Eaten kangaroo meat
127. Eaten sushi
128. Had your picture in the newspaper
129. Changed someone’s mind about something you care deeply about
130. Gone back to school
132. Touched a cockroach not by choice, of course.
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes i've also seen the movie 50 million times.
134. Read The Iliad - and the Odyssey hello, my name is tiffany, and i majored in literature.
135. Selected one “important” author who you missed in school, and read
136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
137. Skipped all your school reunions so far...
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language
139. Been elected to public office
140. Written your own computer language
141. Thought to yourself that you’re living your dream
142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care almost had to once, but then he died. and dead people don't need hospice care. and not, that's not funny. but it's true.
143. Built your own PC from parts
144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn’t know you apparently i was much more talented as a child than i am now.
145. Had a booth at a street fair
146. Dyed your hair
147. Been a DJ
148. Shaved your head
149. Caused a car accident
150. Saved someone’s life
so, how about you?
what have you done?
come on, you know you want to tell me. seriously, people. i'm bored. give me something to read. i'm begging you.