Thursday, December 22, 2005

Finals, Finally: An Update

Grades are in.

I got 4 A's, and 2 B+'s.

I know that's good, but I kind-of feel like if only I had studied for, like, 20 more minutes I would have gotten all A's. Damnit.

The sad part is, I've gotten a 3.7 or better for the past 5 semesters, and I just graduated with a 2.9 cumulative GPA.

You may wonder amongst yourselves exactly how dumb I used to be, that I allowed myself to get such a piss-poor GPA that 5 semesters of 3.7's couldn't fix it.

But I shall not speak of it.
Oh, no--I shan't.
Because that's a good story that can make up a blog some other day when I again have nothing to write about.

The end.
For real, people.
My undergraduate career is over.

I'm officially a smart bartender now.
Go me.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jinx said...

I finished last May, and the degree has done me very little good whatsoever. Are you planning on grad school, then? EMU, or someplace else?

I still catch myself trying to remember if I have any homework on the weekends.

For the record, this town needs more smart bartenders.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Pete said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Pete said...

the thing with realizing that you're a smart bartender is that you start to realize how you are wasteing time bartending.

also you were either smart or not before. just now you're institutionally smart.

10:34 PM  
Blogger tiffany said...

umm...i didn't delete any comments. so, i don't really know what that 'comment deleted' thing is doing their. apparently the blog-monster is snacking on my blog again.
it's mighty tastey, i hear.

11:18 PM  
Blogger tiffany said...

i mean, there. not their. i think i ate too many cookies today.
my brain is in a sugar haze.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Pete said...

i deleted it because of grammer and spelling. when my eyes are only half open and my fingers don't respond well i make more mistakes.

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got 4 teeth pulled today.

LOL!

12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S.

Goo.

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home