Wednesday, January 04, 2006

In Which I Tell You That I Am Still Alive

Hello!

I still exist.

I had to forsake the internet for a while in order to go on a very fabulous vacation, which I will tell you about later. Like, tomorrow. Or something.
Because right now I am far too tired--I'll just say it has something to do with just getting back from Las Vegas.
Enough said, I think.

Anyhow, many stories to come.

Such as:
Why I for real hate flying on airplanes
How to make money in Vegas
Being far too close to a stabbing
Realizing for the eleventy billionth time how amazing your family is
How to drink all the vodka in the world and live to tell the tale
Tiny geometrical food
How much it sucks that Jennifer Aniston showed up at my hotel 10 minutes after I left
--and actual pictoral evidence that I may, in fact, actually be the queen of the world.

For now, however, I think I will go to sleep.

Because, sleeping?
It doesn't happen much in Vegas.
Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home