Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Opening Day is the Devil, and He's Come for My Liver

Hey, remember how I said I was going to write about something 'real' once in a while, in order to appease my mother?
This is not that post.

Also, be warned...



These are not the faces of sober people.

So, here's what happened.
Sunday night, I went to bed at 4:30am, because I was trying to get a paper done. That wasn't the best idea, because not only did I hardly get any of the paper done, but I also had to wake up at 6:30am to get ready for....




...opening day.

And, yes. I know that would have been oh-so-much more dramatic and interesting if only I had taken a picture in or near the actual baseball stadium.

But, I didn't, and there's nothing we can do about it now.

Feel free to notice, though, that in the second picture people are drinking beer.
In order to fully appreciate this, I should probably tell you that this picture was taken at 8:30am.

Sigh.

Anyway, the really good thing about opening day is that Amber and I drink a lot and then we think we are very pretty...




you may go ahead and agree with us now.



we think we also look pretty with David.



Gordon doesn't look so bad, either.



I'm not really sure what's goin on here, but whatever it is, it sure looks like VInny and I are having fun. David looks a bit confused, but...if you knew David, you wouldn't be alarmed, at all.

Meanwhile, Amber decides to give me a big opening day kiss...




And then she decides to taunt you about it...



Oh, I and think there was also some baseball played at some point.

7 Comments:

Blogger BetterCell said...

You must of slept for 24 hours after that day was over.

7:52 PM  
Blogger David said...

I'm confused what was it the opening day of?

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am confused. I don't think I was there, but there are pictures of me? Well--I must have participated in some type of looniness. I am sure with more reflection I may have more to say. However, for now I will remain silent and perplexed.

11:24 AM  
Blogger tiffany said...

sorry, david...
it was the home opener for the detroit tigers.
baseball, that is.

again, had i actually taken picture of the event, that entry would have been a lot beter.

but i was very busy drinking a fantastic slushy drink fullof alcohol while i was at the game, so...

also, amber? oh dear.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Verrrry cute pics. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. The slushy drinks at the stadium are amazing...I agree. Personally, I like to mix the red and blue ones. It's yummy. Thank you for allowing me to take the nacho ladies on Wednesday. It was an absolute pleasure as usual.

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it sounds like a crazy day! you should be ashamed of yourselves and maybe think about visiting the art museum sometime instead! funny though!

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alas... I missed opening day. That is something I most defiantly hate to do. Love the pictures, especially Tiff and Amber’s seductive pose. Hopefully I will be able to join my favorite bar employees next year. I’ll take movies of the kissing action (hope Mom doesn’t read this).

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home