Wednesday, August 02, 2006

and now for something completely different

sorry, friends.
this is not the post you've been waiting for. or, dreading, as the case may be.

why not, you ask?

well, because, after all of yesterday's soul searching and self-empowerment, i have surrendered my will to write to my mother, who said:

like hell you are going to tell that story.*


and i said:
oh yes i am going to tell that story.

and then i sat down at my computer, logged into blogger, looked at the blank screen and cursed my mother's name, because i am still scared of her, and she said don't write it, and so now i'm not going to.

damnit.

*which, really?
should cause one to think for a moment.
i mean, my mother has clearly heard the story. in fact, she was sitting right next to me when i first heard the story, which was told last sunday at the dinner table, in mixed company.but, enough.

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Now I am annoyed. Hyping a story then killing it, make up your mind!

1:52 AM  
Blogger tiffany said...

fine. i will tell it. troublemaker.

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home