Wednesday, July 26, 2006

oh, yeah. i have a blog.

dude, i will, like, totally give my password to anyone who will write something interesting on this blog for me.


actually, i do have a really crazy story about a really crazy story that was told over dinner this weekend. and i really want to share it with you, because it's so, um, crazy. and funny.
but it's also a little...off-color.*

so, i think i'm going to sit here and investigate my feelings about what my blogging limits are.**

i guess i'll be back soon, if not with a crazy story, then with some sort of lame musings about what i feel is, and is not, appropriate for me to write about.

*this is a drastic understatement.
**or, more likely, i will nap.

3 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

while napping might seem like a plan to you right now, a better one would be to sit down and tell us a story, for all the people out here who have nothing interesting to write on their own blogs and are waiting to read something inspiring and crazy and funny. k?

3:47 AM  
Blogger Jinx said...

I wouldn't worry about it too much. I've gone for months without posting before...
Of course, it's nice to see you're still alive. :)

12:02 PM  
Blogger Pete said...

need more funny stories!!

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home