Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A Fairy Tale, Tiffany Style

My Aunt Margaret just emailed this to me:

Once upon a time,
in a land far away,
a beautiful, independent, self-assured princess happened upon a frog as she sat, contemplating ecological issues on the shore of an un-polluted pond in a meadow near her castle.
The frog hopped into the princess' lap, and said:
Elegant lady, I was once a handsome prince, until an evil witch cast a spell on me.
One kiss from you, however, and I will turn back into the dapper young prince that I am.
Then, my sweet, we can marry and set up housekeeping in your castle with my mother, where you can prepare my meals, bear my children, and forever feel grateful, fulfilled, and happy to do so.

Later that night, as the princess dined sumptuously on frog legs sauteed in a white wine and onion cream sauce, she chuckled and thought to herself:
I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO.

The End.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Tiffany I just spent my entire lunch hour catching up on your blog. First of all I enjoy hearing about nothing but you. Substance is for the birds. Everybody writes about that. Plus, you are the queen! Congratulations on your new found blogging skills! Your blog has officially become top notch entertainment...before it second to the top notch entertainment.

On a more serious note, the most important thing that has come from this session, is the realization of how much i miss you. I must see you soon and this whole working for a living thing is fucking it up. Once I get settled into a new place next month I am going to make it my number one priority to see you. Okay now i sound like a stalker, but it's true. Much love from the mile high!

Erika

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me thinks there be an underlyin' theme in this there blog....or not. ;)

4:49 PM  
Blogger tiffany said...

umm...
is the theme how fabulous i am?

because that would be ok.
if it's not that, then i have no idea what you're talking about.

5:19 PM  
Blogger tiffany said...

oh, also, i love erika.
and i think she better not be lying, and get her blonde-ass in motion so that we can see each other--through blurry, drunken eyes, of course--very soon and preferrably in some type of tropical environment.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Pete said...

"is somebody supposed to be a frog in this analogy?!?"

not exactly how it goes but close enough.

10:16 PM  
Blogger tiffany said...

pete,
that was perfect.

i nearly peed my pants, of course.

12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aunt Margaret??? Wow... and so very perfectly funny!

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home