Sunday, April 30, 2006

This Totally Didn't Happen While I Was Working Last Night


In my defense, I would like to point out that my eyes are closed.
I saw nothing.

In a further defensive maneuver, I would also like to point out that last night was the last night that David (known to the masses as 'Duder,' or 'shwine') would be getting drunk at our bar--at least for a very long time.

Four and a half years ago, when we first opened our bar, David started working for us--he was only nineteen, and he had so much growing to do.

I can honestly say that we've corrupted him as best we could.
We've put in a solid effort, and I think we can all say we couldn't have done a better job.

Today, David leaves Ann Arbor to search for--I don't know, cute Asian girls?--in Taiwan. He says he's only going to be gone for a year, but one time he told me that he was going to have his cell phone turned on in 2 days, and it was still off 2 months later. So, we'll see. Anyway, if David ever does come back, he won't be returning to Michigan, due to some sort of plan to go to law school, or some other such nonsense.

Anyway, David.
You know how much we'll miss you.



Remember when you had to move in with Jen and I for a while, and you nearly killed us with all your disgusting boy-ness and the tomato sauce finger-prints on the refrigerator door, and the melted sticky popsicles on the floor?
Well, we love you anyway.

So, cheers Duder.



Good luck with the teaching of English and the ladies and all that.

But, stay away from girls who look like they haven't eaten in three months.
If you find yourself attracted to a girl who seems to fit this description, just try to remember all those Friday lunch counseling session we had over the years, and Back Away From The Skinny Crack-Whore Looking Girls.



You know I hate airplanes.
Don't make me come and find you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember everything last thing about living with David, but I love him anyway. I am afraid that I do not realize how much I will infact miss him and that I may never see him again. I was very glad to be there last night to celebrate and didn't even mind the picture taking of me after a long night at work. I did run away from the taking of the first picture :)Duder- if you read this-I love you like the younger brother you have become to me.

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I can safely say that Duder is one of a kind...I didn't know that anyone took longer to tell a story than me :) I recall shotgunning a beer, but I am not very proficient at it and therefore glad my face is not in the picture. I will miss the hugs I always got from Duder when I came into work. (If you read this) I will miss you and I know that those Asian babes will love a tall American! Just don't fall off your scooter! How humiliating.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home